- Patient clinical case archive organized in folders
- New clearer way of treatment plan explanation
- Visualize the 3D model in Augmented Reality and interact with it
- Immersive training and for pre-surgery preparation
- 3D real model observation thanks to Augmented Reality
- Interaction with the 3D model
Why the Virtual Patient
Get an easy, smart and affordable method to combine different file formats, obtained from different digital devices.
The introduction in Dentistry of a whole range of acquisition devices (CBCT or Cone Beam Computed Tomography, intraoral scanners, and face scanners), planning software (CAD/CAM and guided implant surgery software), new aesthetic materials and powerful fabrication machines (milling machines and 3D printers) is radically changing the dental profession. As a result, clinical practices are shifting to full virtual-based workflows, by the new discipline of Digital Dentistry.